Slideshow Widget

Marshmallow

27 Feb 2015

I have had quite a few dolls on the go this month. 
It's not unusual for me to work on several dolls at once, all in different stages of creation.
 It's the way I work.
 Eventually one doll will take over and the others will have to amuse themselves for a while  as I concentrate on the one who has pushed to the front of the queue.


Marshmallow is the pushy one today. 
She is all finished now, hair, face, cute bottom and knees, 
clothes ( with a little extra embroidery) and beautiful boots.
Here she is, she wanted to meet you and show you what a happy little girl she is.



Marshmallow and her friend Toffee will be available  on March 1st at 7pm ( Eastern North American time) as part of the Dollectable collection






























4 Responses to “Marshmallow”

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.