Slideshow Widget

new diary

1 Jan 2015




Quietly, quietly the new year arrived with just me, Stephen and the dog here to witness it though the dog was asleep so she perhaps doesn't count.

I have never been big on celebrating New Year's Eve but I do love waking to a brand new year.
 It means new diary, new calender, new notebook and all those fresh new days with a new number in them, 2015, that can be filled with so much living.

( my new diary, above, is from Rebound books in Melbourne)



3 Responses to “new diary”

  1. Happy New Year Jenny! I love the New Year too though like you I am not big on night-before celebrations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. best wishes to you and all your family!
    this new diary was exactly made for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to start journal writing again.
    I used to love that particular golden book. :) Christina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.