Slideshow Widget

making a doll

18 Jan 2015


Peggy Joan


making Peggy's hair



trying on her wig





cute outfit














12 Responses to “making a doll”

  1. I love the picture of the wig! When I crochet one, it doesn't look so neat ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling! and her outfit is gorgeous. So interesting to see how a wig is made. Jenny, you have such a talent for making your dolls so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, I just shared it on Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable!I love Peggy Joan :) I loved to see the way of doing the wig.
    Have a great day and a fabulous weekend!
    Hugs and love from Portugal,
    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.