Betsy

24 Jan 2015




Betsy ( a custom doll)  was with me for a very long time.
I will miss her.
























































7 Responses to “Betsy”

  1. She is divine Jenny. You are very talented.

    cheers Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a great artist my dear!!!!
    Hugs
    Nadia

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is perfect! Looks like you had lots of fun with her :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhh, I love her and what a great shoes!

    Bernadette (poppenvrienden)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know if it's her curly hair like mine (although mine is darker) , or her nose... I love this one!:) christina

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so beautiful ! Really ! And all those clothes ! You made all of them too ? You're great !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.