almost time

3 Jan 2015




Daisy has been waiting a long time to find a family of her own.
 Her big day has almost arrived.
She will be available here on the blog tomorrow.
Very exciting!

Daisy is one of my Mabel style dolls. 
This style of doll was first created in 2014, a 17 to 18" doll 
but also in a smaller version and larger version.


You can see all the Mabel dolls here .
You really need to hold one of these cosy little people to appreciate them, 
just right for cuddling , not too squishy not too firm.
Just right!




6 Responses to “almost time ”

  1. I agree, they really are the perfect style. So squeeze-able and loveable with the cutest bellies and bums :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Lindsey, that means such a lot to me that you love the Mabel dolls.

      Delete
  2. She looks really sweet and I love her shirred (hope I used the right word?) dress!
    Greetings! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anna, it is smocking but shirring is close.

      Delete
  3. Dear Jenny,

    I simply wished to pop in and wish you a beautiful, creative and peaceful 2015. Thank you for all the inspiration you gift us. Your dolls always make me happy.

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Stephanie, wishing you exactly the same in return.

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.