10 Dec 2014






" In garden design it's very important to create a magical atmosphere that can be felt but not touched, to reach people at a deeper level"

Susan Southam
'Velvet Pears' a book about the beautiful Foxglove Spires gardens at Tilba Tilba NSW



I am writing this here so I don't lose this lovely quote.

I believe this holds true for all artistic design and what I so hope to achieve with my own work.


( Three custom dolls who will be heading home in time for Christmas)







3 Responses to “ ”

  1. I too have that book and it is so lovely to sit down and open it at any page and be transported by her words and photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have that book too and have been to her magical garden. I read the book over and over. These dolls are very beautiful Jenny.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.