Slideshow Widget

Happy New Year

31 Dec 2014


one of the first dolls of 2014


I usually do a review of my past year's work around this time but I truly can't be bothered. 
Aren't I terrible.

I have loved every doll I have made this year.
This album shows each of my 68 dolls. 
This  Flickr album of all my photos of this year's work, more than 1000, be warned.

I have been inspired and rewarded all along the way by
  wonderful people like you who enjoy and  love my work.



one from somewhere in the middle



I have the best job... no job... just playing with dolls 
and reading old story books and chatting with like minded people, 
oh and the pleasure of teaching was thrown in this year too.


2015 will be much the same I hope, I have dolls asking to be made already. 
I have my own little studio room now, the sunroom and it is such a joy.
 My own space, it's what dreams are made of.

Happy New Year everyone.
I hope 2015 will be a peace filled creative wonderland for you all.


Almost the last doll of the year







8 Responses to “Happy New Year”

  1. Have loved reading all your blogposts and have loved seeing each and everyone of your beautiful dolls. Your blog takes me to a peaceful, happy world and I look forward to more beautiful dolls and blogposts in 2015. Wishing you another creative year!i

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kaylene. Happy New Year to you too.

      Delete
  2. I like reading your blog and I love your dolls. I wish you happy New Year!
    Krystyna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your dolls are still true 'Jenny Dolls' and they are adorable :) Wishing you lots of new ideas and a happy New Year!
      Greetings, Annasoer :)

      Delete
    2. Thank you and happy New Year to you Anna

      Delete
  3. I loved every doll you made in 2014 and I wish you lots of creative fun in 2015. Happy New Year!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.