Hat

26 Nov 2014





Yesterday, while I waited for poor Katie at the dentist, 
I made this little hat.
An elegant, simple little hat in a perfect yarn for an as yet unmade doll.
Of course it  has been knitted flat, knitting in the round tends to upset my slightly arthritic fingers.
I will write the pattern up very soon and it will be available in my Rav and etsy shops.



6 Responses to “Hat”

  1. Good job. I think you wait for a long time at the dentist or you can knit very fast ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, versatile hat. I especially like the color you chose.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's gorgeous isn't it. It's a Tasmanian wool and they have used the colours of our landscape for their colour palette. This one is sedge.

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.