Slideshow Widget

a dollmakers thoughts 1

8 Aug 2014





...to me my dolls are a celebration of real children,
 the ordinary extra ordinary little beings that we all were once,
remember,
and the little ones that are our own children, nieces, nephews, grandbabies, neighbours.






...the Golden Age of childhood,
the little ones from three to seven,
those are the ones I concern myself with,
 the talking, 
playing,
 imagining,
pretending,
 imitating,
loving,
cuddling, 
giggling,
 crying,
 temper stomping,
 sulking, 
dreaming,
 thinking,
 growing to be independent,
 burst your heart with love children that we were and we know.







One Response to “a dollmakers thoughts 1”

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.