Slideshow Widget

Julian's boots

23 Jul 2014



Where are my boots, I want to go outside and play?




Julian , I am making you some new boots  so can you play inside until they are finished?





 Sir Handel says you  troublesome trucks must behave or I will call the Fat Controller.
Black engine wants to be a really useful engine and you are making him sad.





Sir Handel parked in the shed
and went to sleep...





Jenny, are my boots ready yet?
The engines are going to sleep.




Jenny says my boots won't be ready until tomorrow.



 I don't want to stay inside any longer.

I will go out into the garden, I won't get my socks wet...
maybe I will wear some socks over my socks so my feet stay dry. 
Jenny is busy giving the dog a bath and bringing the washing in 
and I  won't get wet socks if I try really really hard.


Julian will be available by auction on Friday morning AEST .
I will share a link to the auction listing as soon as it is done.
He will have some clean dry  socks and some boots of his own by then.





10 Responses to “Julian's boots”

  1. Oh, I love him soooo much!
    I have so much admiration for your work Jenny! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is Emily and I have been reading your blog and admiring your dolls for awhile. I LOVE this doll. His darling hair, his handsome face, his cabled sweater all go together perfectly. He is the most handsome boy waldorf doll I've seen! You are so talented. Keep up the amazing work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julian is really great, he reminds me of The Little Prince.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The picture of him playing with his train reminds me so much of my son. Not only are his trains his most treasured possession, but he plays with them exactly as Julian is pictured with his head down on the tracks so he can get the best view of it working. I just adore Julian. What a sweet boy you have made.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lindsey, my two boys used to play this way too when they were young. We still have all their trains and cars and trucks and the boys are in their 20s now.

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.