Slideshow Widget

Georgia Faye

5 Jul 2014



A little while ago I designed and fell in love with my Mabel My Dear doll pattern.
Not long after I made a 14" version, tentatively called George Darling and the first doll from the new pattern is Georgia Faye




With no clothes of her own she is dressed in cast offs but she wears them with style.

Georgia Faye will be available here on the blog tomorrow when her own duds are finished. 



4 Responses to “Georgia Faye”

  1. Jenny, she is absolutely gorgeous!!! Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is just so cute, Jenny, just like all your little ones. You're really inspiring me to start into doll making. Thanks for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh - you make the most wonderful little people! She is so lovely

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.