June

28 Jun 2014

10-IMG_0039-002



Those of you who have been reading my blog for a few seasons might remember that June is all about boy birthdays and the celebrations that go with them.



09-IMG_0035-001


My boys are no longer little but as we all know, 
birthdays are important and fun and special no matter what your age. 
So this year there was a 25th, a 22nd and a 54th and all were celebrated in style and with plenty of gifts and good food and wine.


08-IMG_0028-005



Boys, men, are so difficult to buy presents for but everyone seemed to need some new clothes and books and chocolates so I went with that.  
We tend not to buy much apart from at birthdays and Christmas so I have no problem with indulging my special people on their special day.



05-IMG_0021-006



Now, the days are clear for a month before the girl birthdays begin.
 For me July is shaping up to be a time of new goals and priorities. 
Nothing I particularly need to share but things that have been taking shape over the past months.

The pictures are from Stephen's birthday.
 Andy is missing, he was in Hobart.



02-IMG_0014-014
 

2 Responses to “June”

  1. Hi Jenny!
    You're so sensible about gifts. The birthday celebrations sound just perfect! I wonder what you are up to in July.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card for Stephen! All the best for the year ahead to "the other" Mr Marshall. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.