Slideshow Widget

all about me

30 May 2014




Today has been all about yarn but yarn just for me.

I sorted out the things I am working on that are human size and spent a good part of the day almost finishing my shawlette.

I have ordered yarn for my new jumper ( sweater) and bought this lovely pattern to make.
 I do have to finish the cardigan I started last year but that is only a sleeve away.

All in all a good day, 
all about me.

4 Responses to “all about me”

  1. It's so important to take time for yourself, especially when you spend so much time creating for others. I hope you will share pictures when you finish all of your projects.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope I finish everything so I can share with you. Finishing is not my strong point.

      Delete
    2. I'm with you on that. I have three unfinished projects on my needles right now

      Delete
  2. I do so love that vibrant yet soulful colour of your yarn.
    Alexa from Sydney
    http://www.Alexa-asimplelife.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.