saturday morning

5 Apr 2014

So much for slowing down.
I wake up on a Saturday morning with my head full of ideas for new things to make
I gave myself permission to go at what ever pace suited me
to expand the things that happened in my day, to let more in
My minds answer to that is to show me a thousand things to make and do

I have been reading more,
I have been looking in new places
I have the freedom to make what I will of each day
I have been allowing myself to think that maybe this could happen, or that.

Hello weekend
What do you have in store for me?




2 Responses to “saturday morning”

  1. Jenny, you sound like a person who knows how to be happy. So many, sadly, do not. I am taking things slowly myself and trying to decide which way to go with a fork in the road. I'm taking time to enjoy the spring (I'm in the U.S. and we surely deserve spring this year!) while I ponder my next move. New ideas keep popping into my head, as well, and I just write them down so I don't forget them---and then go back to pondering the bigger picture. I'm taking all the time I need and so can identify with your current frame of mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to say "Thank You" for the inspiration you unknowingly gave me this week...
    as I was reading through your past post and admiring the photos of your sweet dolls I was inspired to enjoy the things I "can" do and not to think or "stew" on those things I "cannot" do.
    Your blog posts gave me that "spark" of enthusiasm that I was looking for... I went out with my daughter (whose family I live with, thank you Lord) and found at a thrift shop 2 lovely spring pieces of fabric to keep this "spark" going!

    Thank you again....from Vicki in the USA

    P.S. I was a little confused while reading your post...wondering to self 'why does she refer to Saturday in the past tense?"....then it dawned on me that today is your Sunday and I am currently living in your yesterday, Saturday.....LOL...what a wonderful world we live in!!
    Happy Sunday to you...thanks for all that you share with us here in the "blog" world!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.