Slideshow Widget

Ferne

9 Apr 2014




Ferne


slowly but surely this girl called Ferne is coming together

I am enjoying the process of seeing who she will become

I think she is a little like you and me,
she doesn't need need to shout and stomp to make  people  notice her
she doesn't even care if people notice her
she just wants to be who she is
she just wants to be able to care about the things she cares about
and share with the people who understand her
she talks passionately about what matters to her
and laughs deliciously as often as she can.

( Ferne will be available to buy here on the blog on Friday 11th April AEST)




One Response to “Ferne”

  1. Such sweetness! What a pink beauty!

    Blessings,
    Samantha Disch {Wild Maple Wool}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.