Slideshow Widget

Ferne

31 Mar 2014





Inspired by this yummy yarn a little doll is coming into being.
The yarn is Malabrigo Rios Arco Iris and it is all the colours of an autumn garden

The doll is Ferne.
She is not in a hurry to show herself.
Maybe by the time she is ready the fairy toadstools will be coming up in the front garden.

I am once again absorbed in the lovely garden of the Woolf's and reading  my collection of Bloomsbury material and bringing together the dolls that will follow Ferne, that will follow Easter, my Bloomsbury children.




3 Responses to “Ferne”

  1. It is so lovely to read the words of a like-minded soul - although we are all quite unique, of course - and I have always been a fan of the Bloomsbury circle. My childhood home, where my parents still live, is a forty minuite dreive from Sissinghurst gardens. Always a favourite place to visit.

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always enjoy visiting your blog Jenny and with such inspiration I'm sure Ferne will be a real sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dolls are so beautiful. You create them with so much tenderness and love and I'm amazed by how much personality you instill in each doll. Thank you for sharing your amazing talent with us through this blog.
    Karen x
    www.tinyblueberry.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.