It's a good thing

21 Jan 2014

Treasure Beach, Low Head


With both boys home for the summer, one who is staying for several months I have lost the extra space I had to store my stuff, my doll making stuff

The house is full to bursting and the need to purge every space of extra bits and pieces is urgent.


East Beach Road, Low Head

We are organising ourselves for a garage sale
We are going through everything we have and making easy and difficult decisions.
The weight of  too little space and a family's lifetime of treasures is forcing change.

It's a good thing.
A review and the change that follows can be uncomfortable but it's a good thing.


The Pilot's Station, Low Head

2 Responses to “It's a good thing”

  1. Is that where you went for your beach holiday Jenny? I haven't been to that part of the state for years..
    What is your big boy going to do this year? Does he have work?

    A review and the change that follows can be uncomfortable but it's a good thing. This sentence really resonated with me,change is something really scary for me, the last year was full of forced change and the beginning of this year brings more for me. "but it's a good thing." I'm holding onto that thought, thank you.

    cheers Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our boy is moving out in a few months, I can't wait for the purge that will happen then. How can an 25yr old have so much stuff??

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.