Slideshow Widget

Custom dolls

3 Jan 2014








 I will be offering a small number of custom  dolls this year as I did last year.


These custom listings will be available in March.
Details will be given in the March newsletter.
You can subscribe by clicking on the newsletter tab at the top of the page 
or by sending me your email address.


Payment will not be required until the doll is completed.
At least one place will be for those who don't already have a little jenny wren doll.


I am aware that there are many of you who would like a custom doll 
and many prefer to fall in love with a ready to go doll.

I prefer to have a mix and I always work on both custom and ready to go dolls at the same time, mixed in together because that suits me creatively.

 I will continue to do my best to have a ready to go doll available each week and offer as many custom listings as I feel comfortable with.

I look forward to hearing from you about your custom doll.






4 Responses to “Custom dolls”

  1. I can not wait for March to come!! Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Each and everyone of your dolls are beautiful! So cute and the clothes are so wonderfully designed and made.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My wish is to have one of your dolls one day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.