Slideshow Widget

gratitude

21 Nov 2013





reasons to be grateful

~ I have people to love and people who love me

~ I live in  gentle safe community with easy access to fresh air, fresh water and fresh food

~ I live in a small home that doesn't ask a lot of  me so I am free to follow my passions

~ I have a good brain that makes me ponder things 

~ I  have an imagination that lets me soar and shows me the tiniest worlds as well

~ I enjoy good health

~ everyday I get to create dolls, 
dolls that speak to the child inside all of us

~ as I write this I have a small shaggy puppy sleeping contentedly on my lap 




5 Responses to “gratitude”

  1. beautiful Jenny, never underestimate the power of gratitude. That rose looks devine.
    cheers Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jenny. Once again your words find a special place in my heart. I hope you have a restful break and I will look forward to hearing about your life and dolls next year. Kaye x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful gratitude list--especially like the first one "I have people to love and people who love me."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenny - I always get a lift from your positivity......you really are a glass-half-full gal, aren't you?

    ReplyDelete
  5. PS (Love the roses - can almost smell them!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.