schmoozie

29 Oct 2013




So the week has begun with a long to do list and lots of time being spent in quiet industriousness which feels good. 
The run down to end of the year is all around me with Louis' thesis  due this Friday, Andy's exams begin on Thursday, Kate's exams begin in three weeks and end of school at the end of November and the house will fill as everyone's working year ends


And me, well I am working away at custom dolls and making goodies for an upcoming market 
and feeling schmoozie and content.
In my head I am planning my studio in the back garden,
I'm planning Christmas and summer holidays
and I'm planning new dolls, as always
my constant companion.





One Response to “schmoozie”

  1. Well lookee that, we have the same vase (last photo)> :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.