Slideshow Widget

19 Oct 2013




Happy weekend everyone.
I must admit I am starting the weekend feeling uncharacteristically tired.
I definitely need a weekend with some family around to recharge my batteries.
I seem to have been working very hard this past week though most things are still in progress rather than finished which is in itself tiring.

Still we have sunshine today and brilliant colour all around after several grey wet windy  days. 
The garden is all perky and fresh and some time out doors is probably just what I need.

I'll be back later to share some bloggy links.




2 Responses to “ ”

  1. I hope you have a lovely relaxing weekend Jenny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A little time out to 'smell the roses' will help to recharge the batteries.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.