Sharing and Simple Lists

5 Sep 2013


P1260479




Maggie and I thought it might be nice to share some of the blogs I am enjoying at the moment.

I have to admit first though  that I haven't been much of a blog reader for most of this year. 
Just a snippet here and a snippet there.
 This past few weeks though I have been reading more regularly and enjoying it.

So here is a simple list, I like a simple list.





and two tumbler blogs



I find I particularly like blogs that don't in any way try to tell me or teach me
 how to live my life, 
they just share. 
I like sharing.

It seems I like sharing and simple lists.

ps - I forgot to say that i would love to hear of any blogs that you are loving at the moment...





2 Responses to “Sharing and Simple Lists”

  1. A blog I am very stuck on at the moment is decor to adore: she does much with little $$$.

    http://www.decortoadore.net/

    ReplyDelete
  2. After yours, I like Ivy Nest (another Tania), Brocante Home, Meet me at Mikes and Down to Earth.
    Tania in Melb

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.