Slideshow Widget

Two little scamps



Two little scamps in the playroom today with their minds on mischief.




Millie wants sweeties and wants Meghan to help her.
I want them to try on their new clothes.




Millie is just about ready to pitch a fit.




We broker a deal.

One sweetie each and then they try on their new outfits, happily, 
with smiles and for as long as I need them to
and after that, as long as it's still sunny, we will have a picnic in the garden and there will be
delicious fairy size sandwiches, glasses of pixie lemonade, rosebud rolls and  daffodil petal crisps.

I had better send a note to the fairy cook...




4 Responses to “Two little scamps”

  1. Sounds delicious, wish I could join in on the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I love their red heads! Cutest ever fabric behind them, too!

      Delete
  3. I'm looking forward to seeing their outfits. I once had a rainbow dress I now remember, with all the colours of those sweets.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.