Slideshow Widget

Friday Morning

9 Aug 2013




Friday morning , it's rainy and still dark but the birds have started their dawn chorus, nothing raucous just sweet songs .

Friday has come around so quickly this week.
 I clearly remember sitting down at my table to plan my week on Monday morning and I have blinked twice and here we are.






Hours disappear when I'm working, most days I look up to find it's almost home from school time and I need to do the afternoon things that keep the household ticking over; bring the washing in though I forgot yesterday and now it has rained, organising what we will have for tea, doing a bit of a tidy, getting any stray doll making stuff back in dollmaking territory.

Friday morning and I have found a new little imp on my temporay worktable and she wants some clothes





3 Responses to “Friday Morning”

  1. She does look like a mischievous girl--what lively, lovely eyes! You have so much talent. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the last photo Jenny, those lanterns in the window look great. Now I have the wanties :)

    cheers Kate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought those in Harris Scarfe in their post Christmas sale a few years ago, they were only 5 dollars I think. I love them, they brighten up a dull winter's day.

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.