Slideshow Widget

sweet baby Jaimie

11 Jul 2013



Sweet Baby Jaimie



I don't make many baby dolls and usually they are smaller, around 14".
This little one is around 16.5" and I do like this bigger size just as much as the smaller size.

I think she is not a new born, probably more around a 6 month baby, just learning to sit by herself.



Sweet Baby Jaimie



When I  working in paediatrics one of the best bits was being able to snuggle the babies, partly because I was wanting a baby myself and just because babies are so delicious to snuggle and sniff don't you think.



Sweet Baby Jaimie


Sweet Baby Jaimie will be available in my shop tomorrow morning at 9.30am.
I have to make her some booties and she needs a couple of nappies,
and she needs quite a few snuggles I think.
 Yes, she definitely needs some  snuggles.



Sweet Baby Jaimie


Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.