Ellie

15 Jul 2013

Ellie



Poor little Ellie has been made for a long time
 and waiting for some clothes so that she can go to live with her new family.



Ellie



I knew what I wanted to make and had been given a free hand to make whatever my heart desired.

This fabric is a huge favourite of mine and it is no longer produced so the last pieces I have a very precious.
Who could resist Scottie dogs and polka dots
The buttons are sweet little carved mother of pearl and the last two that I have.


Ellie



The colour combination of red, white and mid blue is so cheery 
and the blue of her eyes is so true I know she  will be a happy little girl who will live a happy little life.

Have fun Ellie.


Ellie

2 Responses to “Ellie”

  1. Oh my goodness she is sweet! I love the scottie dog fabric! Have always enjoyed seeing the lovely dolls you have created. I also enjoy the stories along with them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.