Slideshow Widget

a bleak midwinter

5 Jul 2013





so much rain, so cosy in bed
out of bed, light the fire in the kitchen
there will be washing that needs to be dried and the big fire in the kitchen does the job so well.

today I will stitch on doll hair and make tiny shoes
I will wrap and say good bye to dolls that are on their way to new homes
and I will make sure that I give myself time to dream as the house will start to fill again with everyone enjoying a midwinter break 
and this will be my last chance for dreaming for a week or two...



wintersweet

2 Responses to “a bleak midwinter”

  1. Enjoy your time with all the family together for their midwinter break.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful time with lots of lovely memories! Beautiful flowers! Chris tina gomez

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.