Slideshow Widget

Weekend

3 Jun 2013

Susie



A glorious weekend weatherwise, plenty of sunshine and not too cold.

We were just at home
though Stephen worked on Saturday and tried to fix mum's lawn mower on Sunday.

I felt I had to make another big doll like Brigitte straight away so I didn't forget what I had done.
I should have done some baking, I'll have to do that today.

Susie Two Shoes was the result of my labour.
She is a long legged lassie and I love her so much.


Susie

One Response to “Weekend”

  1. She is gorgeous! I wonder what she is looking at? Is she watching the birds in the garden or is she waiting for a friend to walk up the garden path?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.