Slideshow Widget

sewing

4 Jun 2013


P1240492



Finally the temperature in the sewing room ( the boys' bedroom) is a comfortable temperature, probably helped by the foggy morning so I am in there and I am making doll clothes, Amity's clothes first because she has been waiting the longest.


And you will be proud of me I made a boiled fruit cake yesterday so the man of the house is happy.
A house without cake is surely a sad excuse for a home. 



P1240489

One Response to “sewing”

  1. I am sure that Amity is happy to be getting some clothes to wear, especially as the weather is getting colder.
    Lucky for my waistline, no one else in our household likes cake, so I don't do any baking!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.