Birthdays

25 Jun 2013


P1190052




So birthday week has come and gone and all the men of the household are one year older.

But only two have been properly celebrated.

 Andy has had his 21st birthday but was deep in his exams and so will celebrate with us when he comes home for semester break.

Dear little Andy. 
That's him there on the back of the tricycle with his big brother in the drivers seat.

I really should make dolls in honour of my two boys, two little dolls with cheeky eyes and white blonde hair.

Remind me about that if I forget won't you.


One Response to “Birthdays”

  1. I am sure you will cook & bake all Andy's favourite food when he gets home. Happy 21st Andy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.