Sharing

25 May 2013

Amity




So now that the two little dolls are done it's time to cosy up with Miss Amity and make her come to life.

A long time ago, the summer before last when we spent some time on magical Bruny Island, I took out my journal and wrote and wrote and wrote.

I tried to see where little jenny wren dolls was going, the essence of my work, how I wanted it to be.

 That was fun, to just let my mind wander surrounded by the quiet and the wind and sand and bushland and my family.


P1130711 - Copy


I also wrote several short stories that I have never shared, I am not a writer but I let myself just be whatever I wanted to be and let the words flow without criticism.


 One of those stories was about a little girl called Amity and now I think her time has come.

 I am am uncertain and a little afraid to share her story with the world.

  I have to figure out how to birth this project but I am excited to be almost ready.
Hope you will enjoy sharing the journey with me.



Amity

One Response to “Sharing”

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.