Mothers Day

14 May 2013



Mothers Day for me , here in Tasmania was spent travelling to the south of the island to visit my two sons who attend University in the state's capital Hobart




We travelled through the mists and autumn leaves and small villages




and arrived in Hobart to perfect, still, sunshiny autumn weather




we ate lunch at an outside cafe then strolled around the docks




to the ice cream parlour




Such a beautiful day with my beautiful family in such beautiful surroundings.




Hope you all had a Happy Mothers Day!



6 Responses to “Mothers Day”

  1. Oh, it is so beautiful where you are. I am glad that you had such a lovely Mothers Day with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely post, Jenny. Spring is just awakening here, so it is sweet to see Autumn in your part of the world.

    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you had a happy Mother's Day, Jenny!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.