Slideshow Widget

7 Apr 2013

fiddled with photo of the first toadstool for the season




So now it really is autumn.
The toadstools are coming back.

Daylight savings has finally ended.
It is cold enough at night time to make me wish the fire was alight
Knitting is a joy.

All is right with my little world.
The world at large, well, I'm not so sure.



2 Responses to “ ”

  1. It's a fantastic photo and the best toadstool I've ever seen :-) Hope you have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glorious Autumn, my favorite time of year. That toadstool is breathtakingly beautiful. Spring is here now, tho. with sheets of rain and wind. The wood stove chugs here until near July...chilly to the bone.
    Your dolls are so lovely and have such gentle personalities..each and every one. I am in awe of what you do.
    Sending good wishes for cozy knitting and family time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.