follow the sun

20 Apr 2013



at last the washing up is done.

the kitchen has been swept and the bench tops wiped down. 

the chooks have been fed, the washing is on, the beds are made and the loungeroom tidied.

I make a cup of coffee, walk to the playroom and sit down at my work table.

I make a list, I make a decision, I begin.

no music this morning, I want quiet. 

the sun is coming far into the room, on such an angle because it's autumn.

I'll work at the table for as long as there is sunshine and then move to the other end of the room, to the couch where the sun will be at morning tea time until lunch, to do hand sewing, or dolly stuffing or stitch on a doll wig, or knit or sew some shoes.

I spend my day following the sun




3 Responses to “follow the sun”

  1. Jenny, as I read that I was hearing this:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bj1AesMfIf8

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful day you are describing Jenny!
    Yes, quiet is good sometimes!

    Happy day to you. It's good night for me.

    XO, Manuella

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful day you are describing Jenny!
    Yes, quiet is good sometimes!

    Happy day to you. It's good night for me.

    XO, Manuella

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.