water

8 Mar 2013




P1220096




Watering the garden continues as this summer  the rain never falls in the Tamar Valley.

It's hot and it's dry.

The Autumn crocuses are up.


P1220102



The pumpkin vines have shrivelled to reveal their fruit.

I need to dig over the vegie garden and get planting but I will wait a little longer for some less severe weather.


P1220095

3 Responses to “water”

  1. I'm always surprised at how far ahead your garden produce is compared to ours even though we are less than 200kms from you.

    Yes it's been too hot for me, I'm ready to retreat inward for winter.

    cheers Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flowers are beautiful...I am sure you are so ready for some cooler weather. Our summers here are also very hot and dry....I am dreading them already :) I do love Spring though! Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we have stolen your rain Jenny.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.