Slideshow Widget

Party

27 Mar 2013


fairy cakes, so yummy


Katie had  a little party here last weekend to sell off some 
of the jewellery she has made so that she has funds to buy some more supplies. 
When she will have time to do that I don't know,
she is so busy with school and all the extra things she takes on.
It's wonderful that she is so involved and I guess it is teaching her how to manage her time.


Anyway she did the baking for the party and it was all yummy.
 She has a very light hand as they say and everything she makes is yummy. 
She made old fashioned Powder puffs, fairy cakes and almond jam drops. 
I made the fairy bread.
Yes I was relegated to fairy bread and the washing up and that's fine by me.




P1220548-001





2 Responses to “Party”

  1. Hi
    Great to have a daughter.. who loves to cook and bake just like you...
    They seem to be real yummy... what are the muffin holders called .. cupcake holders??? I havent seen anything like that in India.. Which company makes them I would like to tell my sis in the US to buy some for me they are so so pretty especially the blue with flowers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    Great to have a daughter.. who loves to cook and bake just like you...
    They seem to be real yummy... what are the muffin holders called .. cupcake holders??? I havent seen anything like that in India.. Which company makes them I would like to tell my sis in the US to buy some for me they are so so pretty especially the blue with flowers

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.