Slideshow Widget

Inge Lise

13 Mar 2013

Inge Lise



I am having so much fun getting to know this girl, 
abandoning myself to her every request.


Inge Lise



A colour scheme I haven't used before, new pattern for her dress, 
special fabrics that I have been saving  for something special 
and something special has arrived.


Inge Lise



Beautiful organic cotton for the dress in such a wonderful earthy colour.

Liberty of London bias to give a pop of happy.

Delicious soft gingham voile in the warmest pink for her trousers.

Donegal tweed yarn for her hat, another new design.

Stripey socks and in the days to come some shoes.



Inge Lise



Inge Lise will be offered for sale by auction this weekend.

Details are here 


Inge Lise

7 Responses to “Inge Lise”

  1. she's just darling! I love her clothes. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is just phenomenal Jenny. I love how she is expressing some different corners of your creative realm <3 Lana

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is beautiful Jenny, I love how you have sewn her eyes.
    Warmly
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is just gorgeous. I love her lush chocolate brown hair ... I love all of her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so sweet! I love her crazy socks!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweetie!! Love the mischief in her eyes!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweetie !! Your blue hat is just wonderfull !! Love the eye too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.