Slideshow Widget

colour

coffee



Even though most days during the week I am here alone I always stop for a morning cuppa.

Lately is seems to happen when I have finished my morning chores around the house and am about to start on some doll work.

Today I went searching for this cup which was one of four I had back in the 90s and loved using for a cup of coffee. I still have then all, maybe you have some similar ones.

The colours are actually quite 70s I think.
 I packed them away because I needed the space for my pretty floral china tea cups.

I am contemplating a few colour changes around the house especially the loungeroom and playroom so I am all about colours at the moment.
 Well, colour is always important to me but I am  thinking about which ones make me really happy.
You can have a look at my Pinterest home page to see where I am heading.


One Response to “colour”

  1. Today is the festival of colours HOLI in India ,
    You will see colours everywhere , people are playing with colours and water .
    I love old crockery too.. It feels good to use them
    Can you write one day in my life post once again ..... with pictures ..Ilove them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.