Slideshow Widget

Gemma, you know, the little girl with all the curls

22 Feb 2013





Here  is Gemma already to find a new home.
Gemma, such a chatterer, oh my goodness. 
She could talk the leg off an iron pot but she has such a sweet girly giggle you can put up the ear strain.





She does love pretty lace and her favourite colour is blue just like her eyes.


Gemma


In my stash of fabric I found this lovely embroidered lacy linen in just the perfect shade of faint caramel.
Puffy sleeves and puffy lacy  bloomers - it looks like a pretty cute outfit.


Gemma


She also has a reversible cotton pinafore to keep her dress clean when she is doing what all children do, explore, discover, climb, run and jump.
She can wear it just with the bloomers too when it's a bit hot, like it is here in Tasmania at the moment.


Gemma, hoping for a teddy or a rabbit or a kitten


Gemma will also have a handmade toy and some shoes, I'll post pictures when they are done, and of course she also has hand knit knickers from my mum.
Gemma is a 12" little jenny wren doll.
Her hair is a wig made by me from Wensleydale locks.
Because of her more delicate hair I feel she is most suitable for an older child above 5 years or an adult collector.
The price is $280 plus shipping of $12 within Australia and $25 International.
If you would like to give Gemma a home  leave a comment on this blog and include your email address so that I can contact you. If you have difficulty leaving a comment than please contact me a littlejennywrendolls@live.com.au and I will make a comment for you.

A name will be selected in 48 hours time and payment will be expected within 24 hours of notification.

Thanks so much for taking the time to consider little Gemma

A name has been selected and the person notified by email.
Thank you to every one who took the time to leave a comment. 

17 Responses to “Gemma, you know, the little girl with all the curls”

  1. Me!!! Love her Jenny!! Wow!
    Lindsey glimmerrow@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to give Gemma a home. I will email you my details. thank you for the opportunity

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is lovely. I would love to buy her. If it's OK I will email you my details too.

    Alicia Roberts

    ReplyDelete

  4. We would absolutely love her here!! She is perfection with those curls and blue eyes!
    My info is tiffaneerodgers@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. she is beautiful! i would love to have a chance! phrogprincess@yahoo.com.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is adorable, as your little ones always are. Love the curly hair. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love her sweet little face! juliebogacz@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sooooo beautiful! Wow! jennasjungle@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. She's beautiful! I know a little girl who would love her! Nicole K. sdnic1202@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. She's beautiful! My girl would love her! docgtn@cox.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. Comment for Lilian: I would love to give Gemma a home here, she is gorgeous with personality.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Comment for MiaHannah Genag: please add me to the list!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Precious little curly top!! Would love her for a special little girl I know!
    weatherford201@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. She is a beauty!! Love. Delphina02@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. She is gorgeous!!! cocopiccolo@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would love her ! Would be a wonderful birthday present for my godchild!
    Whitneerodgers@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. COMMENTS ARE NOW CLOSED. THANK YOU.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.