Slideshow Widget

19 Feb 2013


Betsy Clark doll and candle


Awake early and writing lists. 
I have things I want to do but in our small house I would wake everyone if I start moving around the house too much so I make a cup of coffee and write lists at least until sunrise.


3 Responses to “ ”

  1. What a lovely vintage corner for a quiet moment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seem to have the exact opposite problem....I am still awake at 12 to 1am. So I take myself off to the spare bedroom and read until I am ready to go to sleep. No sleeping in as I have to get up for work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the same problem as you Jenny, but I go to a couch, wrap up in blankets, drink coffee, and read - right now I am re-reading all of the Lucia novels by E.F. Benson.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.