ten years ago

15 Jan 2013



Photos found today in a memory book from when Kate was in Prep,
 10 years ago.






Oh my...





5 Responses to “ten years ago”

  1. Oh my, how things change in ten short years :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doesn't finding photos of our children when they were little pull at your heartstrings?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It stretches the imagination to think what 10 years can be in the life of a child! Lovely photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are lovely photographs.
    I was thinking about how my life has changed since my boys are grown and I have decided to do another year of "A day in my life". It is hard to believe but it was almost five years ago that you started that project. I have reread some of my posts from that time, good to have a record of those ordinary days. Thank you for having the idea in the first place and sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is it really 5 years ago! What a great idea to do it again.

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.