new doll in the shop

19 Jan 2013

Lissie


Lissie is a Sweet Friend waiting for a special person.

She is kind and giggly, she tells wonderfully corny jokes and is very, very gentle with small animals.


Lissie


I just love her simple understated style, reminds me of my doll making beginnings. 
In fact the very first doll I made, a cushion doll for my daughter, was wearing just this colour and fabric.


Lissie


Something about the clothes she wears and the simple way she wears her hair lets her pure heart shine through. 
You know this little one will be loyal and true.


Lissie


And she is wearing one of my favourite colour combinations, 
mauve or purple and true blue red.

I love her so.


Lissie


Lissie is in the shop now, excitedly waiting for whatever life will bring.
She is simplicity and purity and forever.


Lissie

One Response to “new doll in the shop”

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.