boots

2 Jan 2013

P1210034



Ailsa loves to be outside in the garden,
in the bushland, in the fields and paddocks
 but she doesn't like walking without her boots and boots seem to be hard to come by


Ailsa and the big boot



well boots that fit are hard to come by





Boots several sizes too big are available but not useful.
Oh dear, I clearly was not concentrating when I cut these out.


P1210021



There is a lot of waiting around when you are a little doll. 
It's just lucky Ailsa is patient.
I will try to make some more boots as soon as I can, boots that fit and are cute but sturdy and just right for tramping around in the great outdoors.


P1210033

3 Responses to “boots”

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.