Slideshow Widget

balance

20 Jan 2013


Ana


I so love making dolls, it defines and refines everything I do. 
Most likely it takes up far too many hours of my days.



rainbow gumboots


My goal for this year is balance in all areas of my life
 and limiting my dollmaking is  much like denying yourself a certain favourite food,
 I can now think of little else. 
But I will persevere because I believe my life needs more balance,
 even if it only serves to enhance my dollmaking.


Lissie


  By making limitations on the time I allow my self to work on my dolls
 it makes that time more precious and intense and productive 
and so enjoyable.

So I am striving to achieve balance with the full knowledge that the occasional slip up  is
 inevitable
and human
and entirely forgiveable.

( and yes I did spend several hours stitching doll bodies on a summer Saturday
 while the rest of the family went swimming...oh dear)



Ailsa

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.