Slideshow Widget

Sarah Jane

7 Dec 2012


P1200600-002



Having trouble deciding what this girl should wear. 
It happens sometimes , when I am  busy making commissioned dolls with a definite person in mind as I make the doll, that when I turn to make a just because doll I get stuck.
 I knew when I started her what I wanted her to look like but I don't really know her story,
 I don't really know how she should be.

 So while I sew today,
 clothes for other dolls,
 Sarah Jane and I will play a little and get to know each other 
and then we will discover her story.
I do think that behind that sweet face is quite a cheeky little lass.
I also think she likes  cats, well she likes my cats especially Maggie who is fluffy and white and very playful and thankfully stays well away from my worktable.
I think too she is very excited about Christmas but aren't we all.



P1200593-002



Sarah Jane  is this weekend's doll and will be in the shop sometime over the next three days.
 Once I get her dressed I'll let you know when she will be available.



P1200600-001
 

2 Responses to “Sarah Jane”

  1. She is adorable Jenny! That is what my mom wanted to name me lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, she is lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.