4 Dec 2012

Woman and Home December 1946



 I have quite a bit of knitting and hand sewing to do
 for the last dolls of the year.
That means lots of time to watch Christmas movies, to keep me company while I work.

So tell me , what are your favourite Christmas movies?
Maybe I can add them to my viewing list.



Woman and Home December 1946

5 Responses to “ ”

  1. The Holiday! I watch Jane Austen while Christmas crafting. I've watched them all, however, so am re-watching Downton Abbey Season 2 and trying out Berkeley Square.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog and your dolls are just wonderful. I always enjoy The Shop Around the Corner. The older one with Margaret Sullavan and James Stewart. A Christmas Carol with Alastair Sim is always a must watch. For something more modern, we enjoy Elf. Have a very blessed Christmas season!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. You could try Desk Set with Kate Hepburn and Spencer Tracy, Christmas in Connecticut with Barbara Stanwyck, and Holiday Inn, with Astaire and Crosby.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Miracle on 34th Street, the older and the newer version. A Christmas Carol is always good and there are so many of them around.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just made my own DIY christmas tree even though I am not domestic at all ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.