Slideshow Widget

Decorations

making Christmas decorations



Stealing a little time to make some of the Christmas decorations from my Cath Kidston book.
Well I intend to make all of them not just some but it may take me until Christmas day. 
Not that they are difficult or time consuming it's just that I have a lot of other things to do.

All the materials came with the book so I don't have to choose any colours or draw any designs, 
nothing,
 just trace , cut and sew.
Which is lovely  for a change.



making Christmas decorations



I think they are turning out quite nice.
Two down, ten to go.!



ta dah!

4 Responses to “Decorations”

  1. These are very Christmassy and beautifully sewn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenny...Your decorations are looking beautiful...I do love the CK books. I don't have this one (yet!) but I do have the Patch! and Stitch! books and they are both good reads with some lovely projects to complete.
    Thank you too for calling by my blog yesterday Jenny and your lovely comment about Romeo which was so appreciated!
    Wishing you a happy week with a little bit of festive crafting along the way!
    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jenny. The decorations are lovely. I have been meaning to do some things made of felt too, just can't seem to find the time. I wanted to let you know that I did a post on my blog about the doll I bought from you. I had promised to do something about her and earlier this month got around to it, so if you want to check it out stop by for a peak.
    Susanne :)
    http:forget-me-not-susanne.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.