Slideshow Widget

Content

bed



It seems the younger household contingent are getting a little tired of just being around the house


dressing table


and there are stirrings and mutterings about visiting a beach.


Kate's new sandals


The older and more sensible  are happily amusing themselves with knitting and reading and tidying and reorganising and bike riding and listening to music and car maintenance 
but I guess we will have to eventually go out into the world.

( the knitting is just a little dolly sock to match this one)



knitting and a mag

5 Responses to “Content”

  1. How very true Jenny! I can relate to "older" activities!
    Happy New Year and best wishes for 2013.
    MaryJo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I have so inspired by you, Jenny. As I find my doll making slowing down and perhaps coming to an end I thank you for giving me such joy in the creating of dolls.
      Perhaps with a better diagnosis I will be able to begin again with meds that give me back my life. Keep doing what you are doing...it is wonderful. Jan
      jbeane6.wordpress.com

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.