Christmas Day

27 Dec 2012

P1200921


Christmas day was at my brother's house,
 a couple of hours drive from here



P1200902


That's him in the background with one of his daughters and
 the man pretending to be a pirate is my son Louis


P1200878


here is Andy


P1200896



and my little Katie.

the food was wonderful  but the company was better.
Everyone had a great day, relaxed and happy.
Thank you to our hosts.



P1200925

2 Responses to “Christmas Day”

  1. Wonderful pics! The kids are all grown up, where did the time go Jenny? Wishing you all the very best for 2013, xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your christmas with us. Lovely photos of your 'adult' children, wow.

    cheers Kate

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.