Slideshow Widget

Christmas cards

3 Dec 2012

this year I WILL send my Christmas cards

I got out the box of Christmas cards to find that half of them were already written on, from last year. 
Written but never sent.

This year I am going to post my Christmas cards.
 I missed getting them last year. 
I don't send many and we don't receive many but it is nice to get some.
My mum always sends lots and writes a little note in each one, it's a nice way to keep in touch.


One Response to “Christmas cards”

  1. This year we have actually caught up with a few friends that we haven't seen in the past year. We ad lunch with one couple yesterday then stayed over night with another. Quick catch ups but very worthwhile. I must get some cards in the mail too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.